Vote with your doll...

Notifications
Clear all

Vote with your dollars Stop buying Made In China!  

admin
Admin
(@admin)

Do some research on your products and the manufactures. Stop buying stuff made in China

2 Replies
admin
Admin
(@admin)

Our objective at LocalAd.com is to help our local communities. Our Hobbies are important and Our Patriotism Trumps all when we work to develop and teach for our folks. We strive to Live CHINA FREE
so keep that in mind, If it's made in China it's probably stolen technology and made with slave labor.

It might not be 100% possible but we plan on developing Made IN America at LocalAd.com  You want to help reduce the waist in the landfill, stop buying tools that break in 1 year or the crap around your house.
Look for the Made IN America Label   (good luck in Walmart)

admin
Admin
(@admin)

I WENT INTO A BRAND NEW GRAND OPENING OF TRACTOR SUPPLY THIS PAST WEEKEND. Must have been 80 percent of their inventory was made in China. Wheel bearings, metal yard Roosters, I was afraid to check the feed manufacture. I understand it took 30 years to get here and the american government and politicians sold us out but there better be a inventory change out. Total crap wheel bearings, you got to get your shit straight, china wheel bearings on your trailer haling a load down the interstate. Sorry but my tractor ain't made in china (better check) and my replacement parts wont be either. Maybe Tractor supply should adopt the Red and yellow color scheme so there is no mistake who they are working for.

Share:

©2020 LocalAd

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account