Build sheet The Par...

Notifications
Clear all

Build sheet The Parts Identified  

Page 1 / 2

admin
Admin
(@admin)

First and foremost the Objective is to Build an Other than CHina Drone. Sell your sole to the commies to save a couple bucks, and sell out the US, well that's your choice. Myself being a military Vet who has family that fought against communism I wear my stripes on my sleeves. You want China Shit find it elsewhere. You want to say their product is better just realize it's all stolen technology. Thankfully America has a leader THAT IS STANDING UP TO CHINA. We at our company look forward to developing and manufacturing the components to bring the US to the leader of affordable hobby Drone Tech. 

1. Frame
  2. Motors & Propellers
  3. Motor control (ECS)
  4. Flight controller
  5. Power board and battery
  6. Camera
  7. Camera transmitter & Antenna
  8. Remote control
9 Replies
admin
Admin
(@admin)

Help us source the parts or manufacture them    😎 

admin
Admin
(@admin)

Looking for a camera to replace this china manufactured unit

Caddx Ratel 19mm Micro Starlight 1200TVL HDR Low-Light FPV Camera

admin
Admin
(@admin)

ECS   I will figure out what all the description means but the best part is the description of the electronic parts. LOL. the china hacks have to use jap components, guess they haven't figured out how to steal the manufacturing process yet.

30amp 3-5S Dshot600 Ready ESC BLHeli_S 16.5 BB2 Supports Dshot for RC Drone FPV Racing

Characteristics:

Imported Japanese Toshiba MOSFET and Japanese ceramic capacitors。

Use 3oz copper thickness PCB board.Reduce heat and increase system efficiency.Very fast response.Smooth and zero-delay operation.

30a

admin
Admin
(@admin)

What is Flash Lidar ToF Camera Technology

Time of Flight (ToF) is a highly accurate distance mapping and 3D imaging technology. Time-of-Flight 3D depth sensors emit a very short infrared light pulse and each pixel of the camera sensor measures the return time.

Flash lidar Time-of-Flight cameras have a huge advantage over other technologies, as it is able to measure the distances within a complete scene in a single shot.

ToF is one of a few techniques known as Range Imaging.  The sensor device, which is used for producing the range image is sometimes referred to as a range camera. Other range techniques are Stereo triangulation, Sheet of light triangulation, Structured light, Interferometry and Coded aperture.

Range imaging Time-of-Flight cameras are highly advanced LiDar systems, which replace the standard point by point laser beams with a single light pulse or flash to achieve full spatial awareness.

The camera can sense the time which it takes light to return from any surrounding objects, combine it with video data and create real time 3D images.

This can be used to track facial or hand movements, map out a room, remove background from an image or even overlay 3D objects in an image. Plus much more as you will see below.

Page 1 / 2
Share:

©2020 LocalAd

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account