Notifications
Clear all

nice print today  

RSS

admin
(@admin)
Admin
13/05/2020 6:13 pm  

Getting ready to print up some 3d printer parts from plans   started today with this head fan mod  print was perfect

admin
(@admin)
Admin
20/10/2020 5:26 pm  

kinda shaky  

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin
20/10/2020 7:05 pm  

Turned out ok

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin
20/10/2020 11:35 pm  

Prints getting better 

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin
27/10/2020 2:40 pm  

The past 3 days I have had a broken ender 5.

It all started with the bed level. All of the sudden i was having issues with the extruder not pushing material . the thing started bucking and popping. 

1 cleaned the nozzle

2 removed the head and disassembled and cleaned

3 replaced the tube

4 tried to update the firmware.   2 Days.  Arduino Hell. will not compile, will not compile, wrong board, missing files, wrong board.  Before I tossed the whole unit into the front yard I went back to the basics, the best results I have had is after installing uptanium bed level kit. I contacted brian and got the install files from their kit thumb drive. I'm not a guy guy but I love this guy.  I had forgotten all about the commands m502,m851 z0,m500,g28 and the winner m851 z-x.xx

And to top it all off the files had ender5 .hex build marlin 2.01.     Yes this is the picture posted in the fixit question. Bootloader hex right into the board, no Freaken arduino ide

And BAM.  My shit is back in business.     

https://uptanium.org/ .   Must have upgrade and a company that supports their products

IMG 1007
test1
This post was modified 1 month ago 4 times by admin

ReplyQuote
Share:

©2020 LocalAd

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account