219.00 American har...

Notifications
Clear all

219.00 American hard earned dollars for a large format 3d printer. Hell Yeah Boys  

RSS

admin
(@admin)
Admin
24/10/2020 1:11 am  

I never understand my motive. I always buy things cause they are cheep but when I get started using them I get mad because I buy shit, I would say china shit , but right nowadays most 3d printers are coming from there.

We have a never break policy to buy only American, did I mention this costs 2 hundred bucks, I'm a sucker. Policy well I guess I'm a hypocrite,  I'm so glad china doesn't make General Aviation Planes or helicopters cause I'd surely be in the ground.

Somewhere in this forum we are building a hight temp 3d printer and it required a large print that exceeded the ender 5 we have and are using as our production machine so welcome to the Team Longer.

Screenshot 2020 10 23 at 8.05.11 PM

The hightemp printer will be using a Ultimamachine ARCHIM 1.0.. I say this because the tarantula rebuild has been stalled because of poor quality china shit controllers, on number 4 now and still not printing.

https://forumla.localad.com/community/postid/1/

This topic was modified 1 month ago 2 times by admin

admin
(@admin)
Admin
28/10/2020 1:59 am  

219.00.  Wow great deal

this is the result of china stealing intellectual property from themselves. I hate buying china crap but sometimes it just has to be done. I am building a high temp 3d printer and some of the parts are to big for my ender 5. {CHINA} 

If I can get these large parts created for my prototype it will pay for this machine.  One thing is the manufactured parts on this lk1 are just stamped steel, this is an evolution in 3d printer builds. At this point if I can get parts that spec out I can upgrade the machine as I go. In reality there is not alot of high tec in the manufacturing or build. You can visit the longer factory and watch them build these machines, many many  employees putting together parts. I wonder how much they make per hour to do the work?

This post was modified 1 month ago by admin

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin
28/10/2020 7:34 pm  

Ok  The verdict is in.     Get One! 

part1a
part1

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Admin
29/10/2020 2:38 am  

Was a little nervous on this one. 

IMG 0109

ReplyQuote
Share:

©2020 LocalAd

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account