The mission of building a light strong 3d printed drone presented some challenges. Our build is doing well but refinments are always part of a continued development process. One of the areas i have wanted to improve is the blade guard assembly. Currently it is 6 parts glued together then secured to the body and struts. If I could get a larger printing bed this could be a game changer.
So the research was done, the creality corp made a 500 by 500 so we looked at their build, read about the dificancies and incorperated the update into our build.
When the electronics were connected and power applied of course the duel z channel was not configured correctly so I disabled 1 motor for testing and tuning. At this point I realized the Z tower was out of place by 2.60. Rather than try to reconfigure everting My best choice would be to just move the 2 Z poles. Bad mistake but this is a learning process and I’m building without plans as usual just wing’en it.