Tattu 3.0 is a smart drone battery with a unique and exceptional design, featuring an aluminum casing for improved heat dissipation and a perfect seal for waterproofing, especially when applied to agricultural UAV, which effectively prevents the pesticides sprayed from the wings to float inside the battery and keeps the cells from being affected by the external environment. Tattu 3.0 also comes with drawer slides design’s smart external anti-spark device, portable smart checker and LED indicator. It is an advanced high-capacity, best-in-class smart battery for agricultural spraying, VTOL, transport delivery, survey, mapping and inspection drone.
It is created especially for long endurance and high efficiency. Tattu 3.0’s rugged housing and high performance cells provide reliability even in extreme environments. So make the best of your drone’s capabilities. In addition, the on-board battery management system (BMS) notifies you if there is a small change in the battery. The BMS is in control of cell balance, overcharge or undercharge, among other essential conditions, to maximize operating performance and increase the battery pack’s lifetime. BMS is mostly intended for intelligent flight batteries to offer offers security protection.
- Type of cell: high discharge cell, high voltage, both low and high temperatures.
- The density of energy: up to 270wh/kg
- Life cycle: up to 500 cycles
- Temperature operation: -40℃ to +80℃ or -50℃ to +50℃
- Charging current: 3C Fast Charging.
- Discharging current: continuous current 150A, peak current 200A
- It has an anti-spark function
- It also has a plug and play installation.
There are 3 models in the Tattu 3.0 series, and their high capacities are 19000mAh, 22000mAh and 25000mAh. The battery pack are connected by 14 cells in series, the voltage is 51.8V. These three batteries are the same size and all can reach a discharge rate of 25C. Their power is 984.2Wh, 1139.6Wh, 1295Wh respectively.
We took Tattu 3.0 22000mAh as our test sample and test the cycle curve of its capacity retention rate and battery maximum temperature. From the picture, we can find Tattu 3.0 remains with a capacity of more than 85% after 685 cycles. The average temperature of the battery pack is approximately at 55 under the discharge of 5C. Lastly, the battery can be charged fully within 17 to 22 minutes using the 3C fast charging.
- Shockproof: Shock absorption systems are installed between the cell and the box body and between each cell to reduce or eliminate shock anywhere it occurs. Every shockproof system is isolated from the others, preventing reciprocal attachment and allowing the partial shock to be controlled within a narrow range.
- Dustproof & Waterproof: This UAV drone battery can have high-level IP security to avoid dust or water infiltration in various applications. Dust is likely to affect the durability and efficiency of the battery.
- Heat dissipation. The Tattu 3.0 batteries have been designed so that there is heat transfer from the region of high concentration to that of low concentration. It, therefore, does not experience overheating. This is aimed at making the battery operate at its optimum.
- Connector Types: XT90-S, AS150, XT150, TA1200, AS150U-F, XT60, EC5, XT90I, ANDERSON175, 3.0, QS8.
Tattu is a brand dedicated to drones belonging to Grepow battery. This is a company that specializes in FPV / Multirotor / Drone UAV battery packs with high energy capacity and high discharge rate batteries. It has a good reputation in the industry because of its consistent results. It is dedicated to providing UAV batteries that are clean, durable, and have a long cycle life. Grepow also provides a high energy density battery, it can reach 300 Wh/Kg, called Semi Solid Battery and High Voltage ( HV ) Semi Solid Battery, which are an appropriate choice for UAV / VTOL batteries as well.